Cyber security refers to a set of techniques used to protect systems, network and data from cyber-attacks. It aims at ensuring a system’s integrity and confidentiality of information.
There are many kinds of cyber-attacks such as malware, phishing, unpatched software, hijacking files, hacking and identity theft, to name a few.
Cyber Security training and certification courses make you well versed with the processes and practices followed for protecting networks and data from unauthorised attacks. These courses enable you to detect vulnerabilities of a system, ward off attacks and manage emergency situations.
With new innovative techniques, cybercrimes are on the rise these days. It has become imperative for any organization to secure its systems, network, and data. Information leak and data breaches have dissolved many businesses and organizations are not ready to and must not take risks. This is the reason why the demand for cybersecurity professionals has increased tremendously.
The demand for cyber security experts has increased tremendously in the wake of increased terrorism, identity threats and cybercrimes. As per statistics, the number of security breaches reported during the year 2017-18 is too high, eventually increasing the concern for data privacy.
The Cyber Security Course is ideal for the following IT Professionals:
- IT Manager
- Network Manager
- Security Manager
- Site Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Technical Support Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Banking, Insurance, and Finance Professionals
- Law Enforcement Officers
- Government Agencies
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) – This course introduces you to the hacking tools used for penetration testing purposes.
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) Certification – This course introduces you to the skillsets required to track an intruder and finding evidence for prosecution.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) – This course enables you to design and manage the entire security posture of an organization.
- Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM) – This course trains you to design, implement and manage an enterprise information security program.
- Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA) – This course enables you to conduct audits and make you capable of finding out a system’s threats and vulnerabilities.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the information assurance principles
- Identify the key components of cybersecurity network architecture
- Explain the processes and practices involved in risk management
- Understand security tools and hardening techniques
- Identify different kinds of attacks
- Distinguish system threats and vulnerabilities
- Understand the latest IT and IS technologies
- Apply appropriate responses to cybersecurity incidents
To choose a career in cyber security, one must be able to identify the most in-demand roles. Here is the list of roles that one can opt from:
- Information Security Analyst – The role of an IT Security Analyst is to identify cyber threats and implement relevant security measures.
- Security Architect – A Security Architect is responsible for the designing and management of security systems.
- Ethical Hacker – An Ethical Hacker enters a particular system to identify security threats and vulnerabilities. They also find out relevant measures to protect a system at any given point in time.
- Software Security Engineer – Software Security Engineer is responsible for the overall management of the security of systems.
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) – A CISO is responsible for ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of a business’s assets.
- Knowledge of common networking concepts
- Basic knowledge of LINUX/UNIX
- Basic understanding of wireless technologies
At 4S IT Solutions you can enroll either for the instructor-led online training or self-paced training. Apart from this Intellipaat also offers corporate training for organizations to upskill their workforce. All trainers at 4S IT Solutions have 12+ years of relevant industry experience and they have been actively working as consultants in the same domain making them subject matter experts. Go through the sample videos to check the quality of the trainers.
4S IT Solutions is offering the 24/7 query resolution and you can raise a ticket with the dedicated support team anytime. You can avail the email support for all your queries. In the event of your query not getting resolved through email we can also arrange one-to-one sessions with the trainers. You would be glad to know that you can contact 4S IT support even after completion of the training. We also do not put a limit on the number of tickets you can raise when it comes to querying resolution and doubt clearance.
4S IT Solution offers self-paced training to those who want to learn at their own pace. This training also affords you the benefit of query resolution through email, one-on-one sessions with trainers, round the clock support and access to the learning modules or LMS for lifetime. Also you get the latest version of the course material at no added cost. The 4S IT self-paced training is 75% lesser priced compared to the online instructor-led training. If you face any problems while learning we can always arrange a virtual live class with the trainers as well.
4S IT Solutions provides Integrated labs for all the hands-on and project execution. The learners will be guided on all aspects, from deploying tools to executing hands-on exercises.
4S IT Solutions is offering you the most updated, Lehigh-value high-value real-world projects as part of the training program. This way you can implement the learning that you have acquired in a real-world industry setup. All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning and practical knowledge thus making you completely industry-ready. You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc. Upon successful completion of the projects your skills will be considered equal to six months of rigorous industry experience.
4S IT Solutions actively provides placement assistance to all learners who have successfully completed the training. For this, we are exclusively tied-up with over 80 top MNCs from around the world. This way you can be placed in outstanding organizations like Sony, Ericsson, TCS, Mu Sigma, Standard Chartered, Cognizant, Cisco, among other equally great enterprises. We also help you with the job interview and résumé preparation part as well.
Once you complete the 4S IT Solutions training program along with all the real-world projects, quizzes, and assignments and upon scoring at least 60% marks in the qualifying exam; you will be awarded the 4S IT Solutions verified certification. This certificate is very well recognized in 4S IT Solutions affiliate organizations which include over 80 top MNCs from around the world which are also part of the Fortune 500 list of companies.